Peer Review Resources
The MSCPA looks forward to working with you in making the Peer Review Program operate as smoothly as possible.
The Peer Review Integrated Management Application (PRIMA) is the primary tool used by firms, reviewers and the entities administering peer review to complete the peer review process.
- Access PRIMA via https://prima.aicpa.org
- The Getting Started in PRIMA document will help with creating an account, password recovery, and updating contact information.
- PRIMA's knowledge base help feature can help you become familiar with the system. Sign in to PRIMA and click HELP in the upper right-hand corner.
- Questions and Answers about the AICPA Peer Review Program
- Access the Issue Advisory Hotline by calling 919-402-4640