Your financial accounting credentials do not automatically qualify you for a CFO role. Today's CFOs have skills that go far beyond financial accounting. Come share ideas with veteran CFOs and learn new techniques that will make you more effective now and long into the future.
CFO’s Role in Strategy Development
• Identify a source of competitive advantage
• Map your strategy
• Tie your strategy to performance metrics
• Execute your strategy
CFO’s Role in Strategic Cash Management
• Know where and how to get money?
• Set your cash management policy
• Prevent cash management surprises
CFO’s Role in Strategic Risk Management
• Identify possible exposure
• Evaluate consequences
• Prepare for the unexpected
CFO’s Role in Strategic Financial Communications
• Why your board’s “knowing nods” may be a bad sign?
• Providing financial education to your stakeholders
• Telling your organization’s story
Cases and Group Discussion
This seminar includes group discussion of five cases.
Target Audience: This seminar is for people who are, or aspire to be, chief financial officers. We will focus discussions on medium-sized organizations.